When repairs or maintenance are needed on one of the systems on board, you are usually dependent on the mechanic associated with their manufacturer or supplier. They do not usually look beyond their task, and only work on their own system. Call De Bock Maritime Services on (0031) +72 511 5147 and ask for one of our mechanics. They understand all the systems on board and will also do some welding if needed and provide you with advice.
Our mechanics work at a fixed charge, so no additional costs or nasty surprises.
- Repairs & maintenance on all systems on board
- Calibration of sensors
- Crankshaft-deflection measurement
- Insulation value measurement (Megger-test)
- NEN 3140 inspections of power tools
- Replacement of bearings
- Endoscopic inspection
- Maintenance on hatches and hatch cranes
- Ultrasonic testing of hatches
- Research into technical damage & accidents
- Welding jobs
- Carpentry work
- Access to own transport facilities for parts etc.
- Our technical people are “all-round”, flexible and cost-conscious
Maintenance and repair of Caterpillar engines, both electronic and mechanical. We have:
- Caterpillar software and hardware for reading electronic Caterpillars.
- Special Caterpillar tools.
De Bock Maritime Services mechanics are experienced seafarers and are, therefore, well versed in the practical side of things!